- Tour page is now open.
- Abstract Submission is now open.
Information and Request to Speakers page is updated.
- Workshop Fellowships available.
- Registration is now open.
- Accommodation/Excursion is updated.
- Registration page is updated.
- We will have PLOS Pathogens Writing Workshop during the meeting: To equip and support early career researchers and authors working in basic scientific discovery, PLOS Pathogens offers a Writing Workshop geared toward helping young scientists understand the publication process and best practices for manuscript writing. Highlights of the sessions include: choosing a topic that will be of interest to a high-impact journal; clarifying the scope and publication criteria of PLOS Pathogens; maintaining high ethical standards in conducting research and reporting research findings; responsible reporting once the paper is published; post-publication metrics; how to avoid post-publication ethics situations; and the benefits of Open Access publishing and data sharing.
- RETOROPATH 2018 Website is open.
- c/o ISS, INC.
Mita MT Bldg. 8F, 3-13-12 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0073, Japan